Monday, February 11, 2008

ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY!!!

Oh my gosh! My little sister, Ingrid, is pregnant!!! She just called with the great news. This will be our 11th niece or nephew. Sutton's brother, Russ, and wife, Becky are due in August. Ingrid is due in early October. Please keep Becky, Russ, Ingrid, Jacob, and the little ones in your prayers.

7 comments:

Jacob and Ingrid said...

Glad to see we made the blog! You're next sis! Love you - Ing

Bryce Moore said...

Congratulations Ingrid and Jacob. And also Aunt Johnna and Uncle Sutton!

jog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

Congratulations! Yes we will be praying for mom's and babies! You know Katie's mobile now so it's time for another tiny one in our lives (and not from me). I'd make a great "Aunt" Wendy!

jog said...

Ok, so I'm a blonde and a tired one at that so I didn't realize it was pst (thus, the deleted comment). We are thrilled for Ingrid and Jacob and are looking forward to more nieces and nephews from the south (no pressure, of course) ;).

Synergy Studio said...

OK Johnna, now really get busy.

Beck said...

That's it. I'm sending you a handle of Rum and a 12 pack and locking you guys in the house for a week.

Thanks for the prayers!