I am a little late in getting this posted, but our dear friend Ashley celebrated her birthday this week. Sutton and I are so thankful to have Ashley and Justin in our lives. Friendship like theirs is very hard to find and we know God has truly blessed us by bringing the Whites into our lives. Ashley is wise beyond her years and I always look to her for sound advice and support. She is also one of the most fun people I know and we always have such a great time together. She is kind, thoughtful, caring, genuine, hard working, creative... Basically she is every good thing you would imagine a great friend to be. I always tell her we are kindred spirits because we share so many of the same thoughts and interests. Happy belated birthday, Ashley! I hope you had a great day and wish you many, many, many more!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY!
I am a little late in getting this posted, but our dear friend Ashley celebrated her birthday this week. Sutton and I are so thankful to have Ashley and Justin in our lives. Friendship like theirs is very hard to find and we know God has truly blessed us by bringing the Whites into our lives. Ashley is wise beyond her years and I always look to her for sound advice and support. She is also one of the most fun people I know and we always have such a great time together. She is kind, thoughtful, caring, genuine, hard working, creative... Basically she is every good thing you would imagine a great friend to be. I always tell her we are kindred spirits because we share so many of the same thoughts and interests. Happy belated birthday, Ashley! I hope you had a great day and wish you many, many, many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute you too are!! And wow to have a friend describe you like that. I think Ashley is equally as lucky. Hey the place you are at looks really fun. Where did you all go eat? You know me...checking out the eatiers of San Angelo.:-)
How sweet!!! You brought tears to my eyes! It takes a great friend to have a great friend. I love you and you made my birthday very special. Ashley
Post a Comment