Hope everyone had a happy Cinco de Mayo! Today is of course my favorite holiday, as it is also my birthday! I am officially 31 years young today. We have celebrated all weekend starting with a wonderful brunch on Saturday morning in Dallas at Rick and Nancy's. Then we celebrated our friend James's 30th birthday Saturday night in Miles. Sutton and I relaxed yesterday and saw a movie for the first time in several months. Then we enjoyed an awesome dinner at Justin and Ashley's last night. The chocolate cake was to die for! Today, Sutton and I spent the morning together and because he had to be away this evening, he surprised me with flowers and two sweet cards this afternoon. It has been a great birthday. Lots of sweet calls, messages, and cards...My birthday always reminds me of how blessed and loved I am! I am so thankful for such a wonderful family (my own family and the amazing family I married into) and such dear, sweet friends. Thank you to everyone for making it a special day!
P.S. I have lots of fun pictures to post so please keep checking....
3 comments:
J:
I am sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. It is never easy but what a wonderful life and legacy she has left for all of you to 'remember' in.
Happy Belated Bday! I thought of you on Monday...sorry I didn't send an email sooner. When is the baby coming?! Love, Charlotte :)
Baby? Are you guys pregnant???
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday...wish we were there to celebrate. Miss you!
I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I'm glad that you had such a great day! And hey...31 isn't that bad! ;-)
Post a Comment