
Well, I have been so excited about the Sex and the City movie. I joined my friend Ashley and a group of women for a girl's night out and viewing of the movie on Friday night. This is the first time in my life that I have actually gone to a movie on the day it opened, but there was no way I could wait to see it. It was fabulous! I cannot wait to go see it again. I am hoping that I will get to see it with my sisters. We are all big fans and it is because of my sisters, Judith and Jessica, that I started renting the dvd's in the beginning. Have you seen it? If so, please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. I also bought the soundtrack on Itunes and it is really good.
2 comments:
I had such a blast! Too much fun!
Ash
Wish I could have been there, girls! Sounds like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment