Sunday, January 13, 2008

LONG TIME- NO BLOG

Well, after over a year of not updating our blog, the Web Pages are back! I have added lots of new posts to get you up to date on what we have been doing recently. I hope I don't overload anyone...It is my hope that I can update the blog a couple of times a week this year and that this can be our own little on-line scrapbook. Hope you enjoy and please check back soon!

3 comments:

Chois said...

J,
It was SO much fun to see you guys this weekend. Yes, just like old times! We will try to keep up with our blog too. I love all the pictures you posted. Looking forward to 2008!

Joanne said...

I'm so glad to see you back at blogging! I've been checking your blog about once a week since Thanksgiving last year to see if you'd updated! Can't wait to hear more from you! We miss you!

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

It looks so good! You did a great job! By the way, thanks for letting Kyra come "show off" her picture book. You have a new best friend. :-)