Monday, January 21, 2008

WEEKEND FUN WITH THE PAGES




Sutton and I had a much needed relaxed weekend at home. We watched movies and spent some time together. We saw the Bourne Supremacy and the Bourne Ultimatum (this one is my favorite so far). We have recently discovered the beauty of Netflix. It was so nice to find a movie in the mail on Friday when we got home. On Sunday, we went to early church and then drove down to Eldorado to paint and tag modules. It was cold and windy, but we got it done. Here are a few pictures for my friends who aren't familiar with cotton modules...Notice that Sutton let me get a little creative on the last module. We were glad to discover that there was actually an extra module in the field. We had lunch at Rosa's and then went to see P.S. I Love You. Sutton endured this chick flick and I absolutely loved it. I have never cried that much in a movie! In fact, my eyes are still swollen today. Go see it if you are a lover of chick flicks. I promise you won't be disappointed! I am off today for the celebration of MLK Day and enjoying time getting caught up on things. Hope you are having a great day! I'll post again soon.

2 comments:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

I love the smiley face on the module. I miss you girl! We need to get together and chat soon. This must have been the weekend for crying movies. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to get "We are Marshall." It is good!! Have a good day!

Bryce Moore said...

Hey, the site looks great. You did a good job on the module. Your work is easy to spot! Sutton and I drove down to the ranch the other day to haul off junk from the rent house. We drove down to the river and even went inside the old house. I love it down there- brought back great memories. I always have to check to see if the sign is still on the porch. It's still there!