Friday, September 18, 2009

29 Weeks

We are actually 30 weeks along but we had our 3D ultrasound last week...Technology is so amazing! We were both overwhelmed by how real the pictures are and we cannot wait until she gets here in November! I am feeling really good right now thanks to the wonderful cooler weather. I am so glad fall is almost here! Here is Miss Q at 29 weeks...Please notice the second picture...I am convinced she already has her thumb up as if to say "Gig'em Aggies", however, Sutton believes she is working on getting her guns up...I guess we will just have to wait and see!

11 comments:

K said...

Sorry Sutton, definitely a Gig Em! Congratulations, your firstborn is an Aggie!;)

Joanne said...

She's absolutely doing a Gig 'Em! What a doll!

~becky said...

Her precious fingers are *clearly* curled in. Sorry, Sutton.

I am so excited for you guys! :)

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

What a beautie!! I'm with Sutton. They cut off her finger on the "guns up" sign!! Come on Ms. Q. We're in the home stretch and so ready to meet and love on you!

Jamie said...

I'm so loving her tiny little hands and features. The 3D ultrasounds are AMAZING! I'm still just so happy for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I have only two words for this post -- Gig 'Em!

Have a great weekend!

Bryce said...

Definitely a Gig 'Em!

Chois said...

She is so beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. You are so close!!

Jessica Detten said...

So pretty! Jack immediately recognized her hand, and we all agree there's no doubt it's a gig 'em. If Sutton thinks that's a failed attempt at a "guns up" he needs to see my facebook pic of Avery at the parade yesterday -- hers was a "Gig 'em" attempt that looks more like a "Guns Up" -- we're working on her though. Glad you are feeling better!

Jill said...

Wow! I can't believe you are so close already! Of course...it has probably seemed like forever to you! Miss Q is a cutie! And...that is definitely a Gig 'Em, no doubt. Sorry Sutton!

Davidson's Diary said...

Look at that Beautiful face!!!