Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Sweet Surprise


I came home tonight to find these beauties on my dining room table and shortly after, Sutton arrived home with supper. The kitchen was clean, the dishes were put away, and the recycling had been taken to the recycling center. I have been hard on him lately and he does not deserve that at all...I am going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Before I thought that was a myth, but now I realize there is something to it. I have cried every day this week and I have been mean to my sweet husband. I can do better, but at least I know he still loves me. I thank God for this sweet, patient man and feel so blessed to have him as my husband and the father of our baby girl.

7 comments:

Jill said...

What a great guy!! It was so sweet of him to love on you like that! Hope you are feeling all right!

Synergy Studio said...

Ah. That guys. What got into him. Beautiful flowers. She shoudl of talked this week because I cried like a baby for no reason. Mine is not pregnacy but monthly. :)

Jessica Detten said...

How sweet of Sutton! Little things mean so much. It is totally normal to be moody during pregnancy (just ask Dennis!), especially when you don't feel good. He is amazed at how much more fun I am to be around now! Every day is one day closer to that sweet baby!

~becky said...

How sweet of him. I'm sure he understands!

Joanne said...

How sweet of him! Don't be too hard on yourself, though. You're right - it just happens, and you know it's happening, but you can't stop it! You're lucky to have each other!

Cecilia said...

How nice of Sutton - they do put up with a lot don't they. But then again, its part of it. Don't beat yourself about it - you really can't help it. You look great by the way in your 6 month belly shot!

K said...

Awww. Sorry you are having a bad week! I have been there;Just ask Jimmy! Don't be too hard on yourself...hormones are tough! Call me if you need someone to cry with you. I'm a great sympathy crier!