Sorry I have not posted in awhile, but our life has been a little busy and we are trying to soak in every precious moment with our sweet baby girl. Miss Quincy Margaret Page made her debut on December 1st at 1:42 pm. She weighed 8 lbs. and 13 oz. and measured 21 inches long. Everything went well and I feel quite certain that God answered many prayers that day. She is absolutely perfect and she already has her daddy wrapped around her finger as you will see... Here are a few pictures and I promise to be back soon with more.


7 comments:
Johnna - she is absolutely PRECIOUS! YEAH that she is here and that all went well! What an adorable family and the perfect early Christmas present for you and Sutton! Congratulations!
Congratulations to all of you! She is absolutely adorable and I'm sure everyone will have the most perfect Christmas with the addition of your new little angel.
I am so happy for you guys. CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful and I know you must be loving every minute.
She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her again in a couple of weeks!! Love you Chels
I love seeing lil' Q! She is a gorgeous baby girl and I can't wait to hold her.
I also can't wait to hear her birth story! Love all three of you!
Quincy is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations again Johnna & Sutton. She is precious and she is so lucky to have you as her mommy! I am so happy for you both and your new little family!
Post a Comment