Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back in Texas! (Now with Pictures)



Well, I made it back to San Angelo late on Thursday night. The trip went well with no delays or lost luggage...I thought I had it made, and then a deer ran smack into the driver side of my rental car on my way home from the airport on Knickerbocker Road. They say when it rains it pours! It was a long week with two and a half full days of classroom training. The highlight of the trip was going into the city. I have always wanted to see NYC at Christmas and it really is as magical as I had hoped. I hope I can go back again when I have more time to explore and see a show. Sutton came back yesterday from a trip with the guys pheasant hunting in Tulia and then we flew to Midland. We are here for the weekend celebrating Christmas with the Pages. We will post lots of pics when we get back. I am so excited because my new digital SLR camera came this week while I was gone. I cannot wait to try it out. It is a Nikon D60 and I am afraid it is going to be a little too much camera for me, but I am making it a resolution in 2009 to become a better photographer. Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend and looking forward to a wonderful Christmas. I will work two days next week and then I am off for a week and a half! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

We are glad you are back home!! Bless your heart. This week will be calm and quiet...