Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7 Weeks and 1 Day Old

Sutton and I had an amazing morning! We got to see our sweet baby's heartbeat for the first time! Here is our baby's first picture....There was a moment where our doctor hesitated and thought there might be two babies, but after further inspection confirmed only one baby and a yolk sac. You should have seen Sutton's face when he said it might be twins...We are so excited and still can't quite believe we will be parents in November. The baby is due right around Thanksgiving which is perfect since it will be the biggest blessing of our lives. We praise God and thank Him for this miracle. Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

20 comments:

Rachael said...

Johna I am so happy for you and Sutton! Praise God for his many blessings and unwaivering faithfulness! What a gift it is when you see that beautiful heart beat and how amazing for it to happen right before Easter when we celebrate our risen KIng!

Jessica Detten said...

Woo Hoo!!! We are so happy for y'all and can't wait to have another cousin/niece/nephew!!! Did the doctor tell you it's only about the size of a grain of rice right now? Such a miracle! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of days!

hudsmom said...

Johnna, we are so excited for you! Congratulations, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a safe and uneventful pregnancy!

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh! What amazing news, Johnna! We couldn't be happier for you and Sutton! Big congratulations to you, sweetie!

Kendi said...

Congrats! Children are such a blessing!

~B said...

OMG!!!! I am BLOWN away!

Congratulations!!!!!!

jog said...

It just gets more fun from here, Johnna! We are also looking forward to meeting your new addition to our family. Many Congrats and blessings to you both.

Love, the G Family

Kacee said...

YEAHHHH!!! What exciting news. Congrats...you & Sutton are going to be wonderful parents. Can't wait to follow you on this hourney. Thanks for sharing your beautiful blessing!

aggielauren05 said...

Congratulations Johnna and Sutton... what an Easter blessing!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!! What a true blessing and gift. We will pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

What a blessing. We are just praying for that sweet baby and mom that she feels better. We are just thrilled and you know..it is so amazing to think God is knitting this baby together in your womb...tiny, perfect piece at a time.

K said...

Woooohoooo! I am so excited for you guys! What a great surprise to find this post waiting for me today! Will keep you, baby, and Sutton in our thoughts and prayers!

ME said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you.

Susan

Wynell said...

Congratulations to you both!!! Will be praying for a safe delivery of a healthy baby. God is so generous with His wonderful blessings!! Happy Easter!

The Mitchells said...

MORE PAGES!!! I love it and I'm so excited for you guys. I bet Paul and Nancy are beside themselves...grandkids everywhere! Now, will Michael be next??

Unknown said...

Johnna and Sutton:
As I stated in my text, I am SO EXCITED for the both of you! I know how long you have waited for this. Remember, every miserable moment is worth every incredible miracle that happens over the next few months in your belly and then for the rest of your lives! I will keep you all in my prayers! This precious little baby will be blessed to be a part of your family. Much love, Char :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations to you both!!! What exciting news and what an exciting time! I hope you are feeling well. Many blessings to you on a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!

Jacob and Ingrid said...

Congrats Johnna & Sutton! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet our little neice or nephew in November!!!

Synergy Studio said...

I just read your blog tonight. I am so use to only checking fb. The pictures of the sonogram gave me chills. I am so excited for you guys I can barely stand it.

nobody said...

Congrats Johnna and Sutton! So happy for you all! Love ay