Thursday, April 16, 2009

An update

I stole this pic from Jessica's blog...It was too cute not to share. Can't wait to meet Sam, unfortunately I will have to wait about a month because of a very busy schedule the next few weeks.

Also, my blogging has been limited lately. The morning sickness has set in and it comes and goes throughout the day and night. Please be patient with me and I promise to return to a more frequent blog routine when I start feeling better. Even our house is a mess- I still haven't unpacked from our trip over Easter. I just can't seem to get it together right now...I have taken to doing my computer work in bed and I haven't been in the kitchen in two weeks- the refrigerator and pantry make me nauseous. Yesterday was especially rough but fortunately my doctor gave me a script for phenergan and I was able to make it through my poa meeting today without getting sick at all. In fact, this was the first morning in almost two weeks I did not feel like I was going to vomit when I got out of bed. I know this is just a short time and it will all be more than worth it when the baby gets here!

I have to say that Sutton has been so sweet. In fact, tonight I got home after my meeting to find a surprise on my nightstand (he knows the bed is the first place I go these days when I get home). He makes me shakes, picks up food, and brings me ginger ale and crackers every night before we go to bed so I will have them in the morning. I am a really lucky girl!

Hope you are having a good week. I should have some time to get Easter pics posted this weekend, so please check back then.

4 comments:

K said...

Hey Johnna! Sorry you are feeling so poorly! I threw up everyday for 2 weeks with Cale(including a couple of times while driving in the car...YUCK!), so you definitely have my sympathy. I have read that Sea Bands can help, too, though I never tried them. Sutton is so sweet to take such good care of you!

Jill said...

Hey Johnna! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but am glad Sutton is pampering you. Hopefully this will pass soon and you can get on with enjoying your pregnancy and preparing for your sweet baby!!

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

I loved these shirts and had them for my kids when Katie was born. Glad you are feeling a little better. Remember...anything sounds good and Sutton is not around, just call and I'll go get it.

Beck said...

Can you believe how much Phenargen costs?

Sweet girl, don't you feel bad about these rough days- they will be gone soon enough. Just let everyone take care of you!