Tuesday, August 17, 2010
June 2010
June 2010 was a fun, busy month. This will be a quick summary and then I plan to do individual posts for a few things.
Q at 6 months old- She is such a sweet, happy girl!
She loves people and will pretty much smile at everyone and everything.
All dressed up for our 6 month appointment. She weighed 16 pounds 11.5 ounces and measured 26.5 inches long.
She also got her 6 month shots which was not fun! Of course Mama had to take a picture...
Q loves to eat! Here she is eating carrots I think. Favorite foods this month were sweet potatos, squash, peas, prunes, and bananas. Unfortunately, bananas seem to irritate her skin so we have had to eliminate them.
One evening I got the bright idea to feed her in the Bumbo without the tray. All is well here...
But, this is the mess after...It is much easier to just feed her in her in the high chair.
We had some fun events in June including my dear friend, Elizabeth's wedding shower.
A baby shower for Lori and Jeff
A visit from our dear friends, Cody and Stephanie Wilson and their sweet baby, Zach. Quincy loved getting to meet Zach and as you can see, has already staked her claim on this little cutie.

Cody and I used to drink beer together in college...I cannot believe we are old enough and responsible enough to be parents! My how times have changed (but in such a good way)!

We enjoyed a fun trip to Horseshoe Bay for our annual Father's Day weekend tradition with Sutton's dad. I love this picture of Q with her Papa Paul.
Quincy enjoyed her first pool time that same weekend and she loved the water!
Finally, the last weekend in June, Quincy got baptized! I have tons of pics from her special day that I will share in a separate post. This month Quincy started sitting up on her own and was learning to get up on all fours. She loved to roll and play and has perfected a fake cough and a fake cry. She cut her 2 bottom teeth this month. She is reaching for everything and is so aware. She is a true joy and blessing to our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay for a new post and update! We've missed y'all! Quincy is such a doll and is getting so big! Love the picture of her eating in the bumbo - looks like she didn't get much in her tummy! Can't wait to hear more about the month, especially the Baptism - such a special time!
Quincy is so adorable and getting so big! Hudson went through the same thing with the bananas. For some reason they made his eczema flair up. Can't wait to see more of your updates!
Love the pictures, especially the one of you and Cody with your babies! Brought tears to my eyes, actually! Seems like yesterday some days, and a lifetime ago on others! Ahhh, the fun times at River Road (and the house in "Compton")!
Finally an update! Pictures of Q just make me smile...maybe it's because she reminds me of you! Love the pics of Cody and his baby, too...he looks the same and what a cute little boy! Tell him hi for me next time you see him!
What a great post about Quincy - she is getting so big and is just the cutest! I guess her and Zach are about the same age huh? That is neat that y'all got together. Hopefully them two can grow up knowing each other and one day share a beer just like their mommy and Daddy. :)
Great post! I loved the pics. Y'all have been busy!
Post a Comment