Wednesday, July 1, 2009

19 Weeks

I was excited to finally purchase the baby book today! If you can't tell from the picture, it is pink. We had our check up today and Dr. Wilson confirmed that we are having a baby girl. The ultrasound pictures looked good, blood pressure was good, and my weight gain is right on track, so he said he was very pleased with how the pregnancy is progressing. Now it is time to start thinking about the nursery...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh a little girl will be so much fun, so happy for ya'll! Hey if you want to see a ton of nursery ideas go to Kelly's Korner home tour. I put Wyatt's nursery on there and so did a ton of other people. You should be able to get more ideas than you'd ever need. Here is the link

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/05/show-us-where-you-live-friday-childrens.html

A. Masterson said...

I am so excited for ya'll! Let the fun start!

~B said...

I am SO excited for you guys!

Pink is my signature color...

ME said...

I'm so happy for you. I love little girls.

Susan

Beck said...

Well, J - even though I found out via P. Page & facebook, I had a strooooong feeling you were having a little missus! I am so excited for you both and you've been on my mind all day! Love you!!! Davy says she'll let her cousin play with her Barbies as long as Uncle Sutton does Ken's voice.

Cecilia said...

Yeah for pink Johnna!!! Sounds like everything is going well!

Unknown said...

I think Charlotte Page has a lovely ring!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I have plenty of little boys to date your little girl! :)