We made it home last night from an awesome trip to Playa del Carmen. The wedding was gorgeous and I am so thankful we were able to be a part of it. Thought I would share a few pictures with you for now, but I plan on getting totally caught up over the weekend. Sutton left early this morning for San Marcos and won't be home until Thursday. I can't wait! Then we are officially home for a couple of weeks and hopefully can get back into some sort of routine.
What a beautiful wedding (the bride is gorgeous, and so are all the bridesmaids)! I love the picture of you and Sutton. You are just adorable with that bump!
You girls are too sweet! Thank you! I felt huge compared to all of those tiny gorgeous girls. It was a beautiful wedding and I have to say Lori looked amazing. I don't think these pictures do her justice.
johnna i was so honored that you were one of my bridesmaids and were able to be there with me on that special day. you were beautiful and just glowing with your baby bump! thank you for taking so many pictures! i'll have to borrow your card to print some because of the photography debaucle. :S
Johnna, you looked so great in that dress and Lori was stunning. Wow! I had such a great time getting to know you. I love your blog. I will definitely check back soon to see what y'all are up to! Hope to see you soon. - Laura Lacy
7 comments:
You look FABULOUS, totally rockin' the baby bump!
You are so cute!!! I'm loving the baby bump! It looks like a wonderful trip and a beautiful wedding!
What a beautiful wedding (the bride is gorgeous, and so are all the bridesmaids)! I love the picture of you and Sutton. You are just adorable with that bump!
You girls are too sweet! Thank you! I felt huge compared to all of those tiny gorgeous girls. It was a beautiful wedding and I have to say Lori looked amazing. I don't think these pictures do her justice.
Wow Lori looked amazing. You look so ADORABLE with your little baby bump. I can't believe that it won't be long before baby Page arrives! Love ya sis
johnna i was so honored that you were one of my bridesmaids and were able to be there with me on that special day. you were beautiful and just glowing with your baby bump! thank you for taking so many pictures! i'll have to borrow your card to print some because of the photography debaucle. :S
Johnna, you looked so great in that dress and Lori was stunning. Wow! I had such a great time getting to know you. I love your blog. I will definitely check back soon to see what y'all are up to! Hope to see you soon. - Laura Lacy
Post a Comment