Friday, July 3, 2009

Fiesta


We helped throw a fun fiesta shower in June for our dear friends, Lori and Jeff, who are getting married in Mexico at the end of the month. It was a great night with over 80 guests attending. We served fajitas, enchiladas, beans, rice, and some amazing sopapilla cheesecake and Mexican chocolate cake. We also had sangria, margaritas, and every kind of beer of you can imagine. It was neat to finally meet Lori and Jeff's friends and family that we have heard so much about and we had a great time planning the shower with them. We also loved having our dear friends, Natalie and Sean, here for the weekend. Nat and I have been friends since high school and Sean and I have been friends since he and Nat starting dating in college. They are two of the most fun and easy to be around people I know. It is neat because they are friends with Lori and Jeff through another connection, but we all love hanging out. Here are some pics from the night-
Ashley and Johnna
Natalie and Johnna
The Pages, the Koehlers, and the future Mr. and Mrs. Chandler
I loved hanging out with this fun group of girls- Natalie, Jessica, Ashley, Lori, Olivia, Linda, and Johnna

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun night!! The table decorations are so cute. I love how the "future Mr. and Mrs. Chandler" are holding hands in the couples picture of the six of you. You can tell they are so in love!

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

Glad to see the pics of all the hard work. They are blessed to have you as a friend.