
If you can't tell, I am so behind on my blogging...I like to catch up on quiet Saturdays when Sutton is in Eldorado, but lately our weekends have been packed full. Hopefully I can catch up on June and July next weekend. I have lots to post including Father's Day, the Fourth of July, Oman Family Vacation, Doug and Sarah's shower, our visit with the Chois, and after this weekend, our trip to Mexico. We leave for Playa del Carmen in the morning. Our friends, Jeff and Lori, are getting married on Saturday and I am so honored to be a bridesmaid. Thank goodness she let us choose our dresses so I was able to find something that works with the baby bump. In the mean time, here is my 5 month belly shot. I am actually 22 weeks along and really started to show last week while I was in Austin for my poa meeting for work. People told me it would happen over night and sure enough, I rolled over on Thursday morning and I could tell a major difference. I came home that night and Sutton could not believe how big I had gotten. I like it though because at least I look pregnant and not just like I have been eating too many cheeseburgers. Have a good weekend and I will be back to share next week!
6 comments:
You are so adorable! I hope you have a fantastic time in Mexico!
You are so cute!! Can't wait to hear about all the happenings in the Page house over the past couple of months and then about the trip to Mexico! Enjoy your vacation!!!
You look great Johnna! Have fun with that baby bump in Mexico. I love being pregnant during swimsuit season - you don't have to suck in! :)
You ARE so cute! We had a great time with you...but as always, wish we had had more time. Thanks for having us!
Cute! Love your short hair!
I love your AMAZING glowing self! You look fatastic...I love the bump!
Post a Comment