In July, we helped host a honey do shower for the couple. Sarah's bridal shower was that morning, so we thought it would be fun to shower Doug that night. It was very casual and laid back with burgers, beer, and watermelon. It was a great night and so fun to catch up with old college friends and to make a few new friends as well. The best part was getting to play 88...We decided we need to start a domino club here in SA, so if you are interested, let me know! Here are a few pictures from the night...
I had to take a picture of the glass of keg beer by the cake...
Shane, John Robert, and Sutton- John Robert brought watermelons back from west Texas and spiked them with rum and vodka. It was like we were back in college...
I know some of my readers will recognize a few of these faces...
Some special guests came to visit as the couple opened presents. The nuns turned out to be Doug's mom and her friend and they were quite the entertainment.
3 comments:
Oh Doug! Nothing is ever boring around him! I bet the nuns were funny! :)
How fun! I was sad to miss his wedding, too. That shower looks like it was so much fun! Just seeing the shot of everyone at the table made me think of college!
Hmmm...I have no idea why it says "janis" up there. It's Joanne! Very strange...
Post a Comment