Allison all dressed up for church.
Monday, August 24, 2009
A Visit from Team Choi
Back in July, our dear friends, the Chois, came for the weekend. We had a great time catching up with them and loved getting to play with Allison who is two and the twins who are 7 months old. Esther and Phil went to a wedding on Saturday night and we babysat. The kids were really great, but I think Sutton felt a little overwhelmed...I had to assure him that we will be okay and that we will only have one baby the first time around. Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend.
The Chois and the Whites- We had lunch at Cheddar's to celebrate Phil's birthday on Saturday.
Allison all dressed up for church.
Sutton and Bennett- Sutton already looks like a pro with the burp cloth in place.
I found Sutton and Bailey curled up on the couch on Saturday night watching a movie- it just made my heart melt and made me imagine all of the fun times ahead with Miss Q.
Allison all dressed up for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet pics! I need these since I have so few pictures of the twins! I am SO sorry the babies didn't sleep for you guys when you babysat. I'm sure Miss Q will be lots easier and hopefully a great sleeper (my prayer for you guys). I know you will make great parents. Love the picture of Sutton and Bailey watching a movie together. Fun times ahead!
Looks like you guys are all ready for Miss Q!! Sutton does look like quite the professional, although I do picture him with some frilly burp cloths and a baby with a big bow! :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Okay girl, the thing I noticed about this post was that you mentioned a Miss Q which I assume means you have settled on a name. So...you know, call me and spill the beans! :-)
Post a Comment