Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Dallas Trip
I have fallen a bit behind on my blogging. March has been a bit hectic, so I am going to attempt to catch up over the next few days. At the end of February my company sent me to Dallas for a few days of product training. Sutton joined me on the last day and we spent some time with his family. It was a nice trip and we enjoyed catching up with family and friends. Here are a few pics from the trip-
On Friday afternoon after my training ended, I met up with one of my oldest and dearest friends from high school. I had not seen Raquel in about 3 years. I feared it would be awkward and we would have nothing to talk about, but when someone is a true friend you just pick up where you left off. We ate lunch at Cheesecake Factory and before we knew it it was 3 hours later and time to go. I met Raquel in first grade when I was the new girl in school and she was appointed my tour guide. I never would have guessed then that over 25 years later we would still be friends. I wish we could still hang out every day, but thank goodness for Facebook, we can at least talk a few times a week. I am so thankful that Raquel is one of those people that always reached out and made sure we stayed in touch. She is a true blessing to my life!
On Saturday, the boys went to a seminar and the girls enjoyed lunch with Sutton's dad, Paul, at the Neiman Marcus Cafe. It was a fun day with just the girls and Paul:). I don't think we have ever done that before. That night, we all enjoyed dinner at Capital Grille. Sutton's mom, Nancy, was out of town, but I did get to enjoy dinner with she and Rick earlier in the week.
On Sunday morning, we met our dear friends, the Chois, for breakfast. We enjoyed catching up with them and meeting Bailey and Bennett for the first time.
I tried to get Allison to go home with us, but Esther and Phil said no...
The Pages with "Team Choi"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment