
Just in case you don't know, we are celebrating National Sleep Awareness Week this week. Sleep week always falls the week before daylight savings time starts. This is typically a busy week for me since I have been selling in the sleep aid market for over 4 years now and we plan special events throughout the week... One of my dear friends actually sent me a Happy Sleep Awareness e-card the other day...I was shocked that they even make a card for this but it totally made my day.
Not only is it sleep week, but I recently trained on another product and I began selling it this week. We also have lots going on admin wise with end of year reviews due, expense reports, and follow up training. I am having a hard time catching my breath and feel slightly overwhelmed right now, but I can at least see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to say other than having tons going on, this has been a really good week. It may be the beautiful spring-like days or the fact that my neighbor and I started walking again this week, but whatever it is, I have felt better than I have in a very long time. On our walk tonight, we just enjoyed the beautiful sunset and the amazing scent of mountain laurel in the air.
I promise this weekend I will update with pictures from the last few weeks. In the mean time, check out this website or the National Sleep Foundation for more information about sleep and good sleep hygiene. After selling in this market, I am very passionate about the importance of good sleep on your overall health. Good sleep habits can really make a difference and there are also very safe prescription sleep aids that can help. (I happen to be partial to this one- it does pay the bills after all- and even more importantly- it works!). Hope you get some good sleep tonight!
1 comment:
I had no idea that it was Sleep Awareness Week, but I'll have to remember for next year since we are in the mattress business and that is a big factor in the quality of sleep! We have noticed with our kids especially that when we get lax on their bedtime, they start getting sick...sleep is a huge factor in their immunity! Now go get a good night's sleep!
Post a Comment