Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner at River Valley Cafe


A few weeks ago we had dinner out with our dear friends, Lori and Jeff, at River Valley Cafe. Apparently a lot of people still don't know about this place and the food is pretty darn good. The dinner menu changes weekly and the chef is a young guy who does a very nice job. He was Muhammad Ali's personal chef and has cooked for some very famous people. I also really like the atmosphere and it is not too busy yet so you can enjoy a quite dinner with friends. Click here to check out their website and if you get a chance I highly recommend giving it a shot.
On another note, Lori and Jeff are getting married in Mexico in July...We can't wait! We have never been to a destination wedding and this one is going to be extra special. Lori has been working on their wedding website and it looks great so I am going to add the link to my favorites if you want to check it out.

No comments: