
Well, today I took my first belly pic (Esther- aren't you proud?)...As many belly shots as I have insisted on taking of my family and friends over the past few years, I cannot believe it took 17 weeks to finally take my first one of me.

I think the problem is that it is hard to take pictures of yourself and Sutton has been gone alot lately. I saw the cutest layout in the May or June issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine where a girl took a picture every month in the same black shirt holding up fingers to indicate what month. She put all of the pictures on one page and it was so neat to see how her belly grew. I loved the way it turned out, so that is my goal moving forward...We are just going to start at month 4 instead. Sorry, no bare belly shots here...I thought I would spare all of you that agony and spare myself the embarrassment!
8 comments:
very very cute!
You look precious!!!! SO happy for you.
You are glowing! Enjoy that teeny little belly. Before long, it will be replaced by a huge (and gorgeous!) one!
Cute!! Looking good! Love the idea of taking a picture each month holding up the fingers.
Yeah. Way to go. You still are not showing
What a great belly pic Johnna - it is at such a fun and cute stage! Thanks for posting it!
You look great Johnna! Love the pictures!
Catching up on blog reading, and I love this post!! Yay for belly pics! You're quite the adorable pregnant gal!
Post a Comment