Tuesday, June 2, 2009
15 Weeks
I had my monthly appointment today and we are at 15 weeks!! The baby is about the size of a large naval orange. The heartbeat was strong, my labwork was normal, and Dr. Wilson said everything is on track. I have gained 4 pounds and I am no longer throwing up every day. He wants me to wean myself off of the Zofran over the next few days, so I am hopeful that part of the pregnancy is just about behind us. We will find out 3 weeks from today on June 23 whether the nursery will be decorated in airplanes or butterflies... I was so excited because I did not think we would find out until July. He said I should start feeling movement and begin to show in the next 3 or 4 weeks. We have a lot to look forward to this month and that is why I can't quit smiling today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh Johnna - I am so thankful for a great appointment with nothing but good news & full throttle ahead!
Can't wait to hear about when you start to feel Lil Page!
I am so excited for you guys!!! I can tell you lots about baby boys. Girls - - I know nothing about.
Here's to a healthy baby!!!
Hugs and Prayers to you!!!
That is wonderful Johnna! I am so excited for everything to come! So glad your feeling better! Love you! Chels
What a great day Johnna! We are still so excited for you two! Can't wait to hear about the pink or blue!
Yay! Congratulations on a successful pregnancy milestone! Many more exciting ones to come! Glad you are feeling better!
Glad all was well today and I bet you ARE almost done with feeling yucky. Now, we'll be waiting to find out if it's airplanes or butterflies (BUTTERFLIES??!! ;))
Wahoo!! Glad to hear everything is going well and you are feeling so much better. Can't wait to hear if it is a little boy or a little girl! Love and prayers!
I can't wait to see what you are having! You look great. :) xoxoxoxo
So excited for you and Sutton! Don't you LOVE Dr. Wilson?!? He's the greatest! Can't wait to hear what this little bean is!!! Love,
C'Jay
Post a Comment