Sutton cooked sausage and peppers on the grill and it was just nice to relax and hang out. Sutton has been very busy and this was the first night he has been home before ten in about a week. Hanging out in the backyard tonight made me excited for summer. It also made me realize we have some work to do in order to get the yard in shape for entertaining...It is a mess! (Chels- this pic is just for you! Wish you and sweet Caroline were here!)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
The view from our backyard...
Sutton cooked sausage and peppers on the grill and it was just nice to relax and hang out. Sutton has been very busy and this was the first night he has been home before ten in about a week. Hanging out in the backyard tonight made me excited for summer. It also made me realize we have some work to do in order to get the yard in shape for entertaining...It is a mess! (Chels- this pic is just for you! Wish you and sweet Caroline were here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh there is nothing like a West Texas thunderstorm and the smell of rain (or the smell of cigars for that matter!). When we moved up here to Idaho there was a "thunderstorm" one day and some friends from church asked if we got to see it lightening and hear the one clap of thunder. Apparently it doesn't do that much around here, so lightening and thunder are a really big deal! Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Where was I??? I watched it roll in but missed that. I LOVE summer thunderstorms. I have to give you my book on hospitality that I'm reading. It is totally stepping on my toes. It talks about hospitality and not letting pride come before we invite people in our homes and lives. See you know you are a true friend b/c I invite you in with clothes on the floor and the kitchen a mess. :-) So thankful for you!!!!
Case has been talking about that night nonstop! He had a Great time with you guys! Thank you for taking care of my sweet husband!!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment