Glad that everything checked out okay! Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! Oh and Happy Birthday!
Wahoo!! I'm glad everything is looking good! Almost out of that first trimester!
Yea! Look at that tiny little bean! I'm so happy for you!
come on baby page...Nov 23rd adn we'll throw a block party. :-)
You better be taking belly pics!!
Congratulations.....motherhood is such a blessing. Look forward to reading about your journey to the arrival of Baby Page
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Glad that everything checked out okay! Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! Oh and Happy Birthday!
Wahoo!! I'm glad everything is looking good! Almost out of that first trimester!
Yea! Look at that tiny little bean! I'm so happy for you!
come on baby page...Nov 23rd adn we'll throw a block party. :-)
You better be taking belly pics!!
Congratulations.....motherhood is such a blessing. Look forward to reading about your journey to the arrival of Baby Page
Post a Comment