
Recently, my friend, Ali, invited me to the
San Angelo Community Healthy Woman luncheon. It was really a neat event focused on women's health and how we balance our hectic lives. The highlight of the luncheon was hearing
Marla Cilley, aka "the Fly Lady" speak then getting to meet her afterward. My sister, Judith, shared the Fly Lady and her book with me early in our marriage and this philosophy truly changed my life. I highly recommend her book,
Sink Reflections, to anyone who is interested in getting organized and taking control of your house and life.

Our friend, Denise, came with us too, and she is absolutely the best I have ever seen at balancing work and home life. She has been practicing these habits for years based on pure need and common sense. It was a fun day spent with good friends and getting to meet one of my heros!
2 comments:
I LOVE the Flylady! I have been attempting her methods off and on since Cale was born. One day I will get it right!
How awesome! I LOVE that you met the Flylady!
Post a Comment