Monday, May 25, 2009
Ricky's Graduation
A few weeks ago, we traveled to Fayetteville for Sutton's brother's graduation from the University of Arkansas. It was a long drive, but we would not have missed this special weekend for the world. We had a great time and loved catching up with our family including Rick's parents and his sister, Martha, and his brother, Marks. Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend...
The graduate, Ricky, and proud parents, Rick and Nancy, at lunch after graduation.
The whole family
A cute one of Chelsea and Casey before the graduation celebration.
Dick, Ricky, and Rick- three generations at the graduation dinner.
The whole family after the graduation dinner. (Click on the picture to enlarge)
This will probably be the Gillham family Christmas card this year...It is rare that we are able to get a picture with everyone in it!
The awesome sign that Nancy made for the graduation party...The party was held on top of the roof of a neat bar in Fayetteville. The weather was perfect.
Ricky's cute girlfriend, Jessie, and her mom and aunt
A fun self portrait (this reminded me of college when we took pics like this all of the time)
I love this one of the boys.
Davy,Gigi, Ricky, Daden (Caroline's name for Rick), and Caroline on Sunday celebrating Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for you for catching up! So glad you posted pics from the Fayetteville trip - was sad I forgot my camera. Also, am really glad to hear you are slowly but surely feeling better. I'll be praying for big improvements during the 2nd trimester.
I love all the pictures!! I love the family one and the one of the boys...so much fun. You have such a great family-in-law.
Post a Comment