Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful day yesterday. Please check out my sweet sister in law's blog, Bookmark this Page, for the most beautiful Mother's Day video. It is so sweet and the best part is that two of the stars of the video are related to us! Davy and Becky are featured at the beginning of the video and then towards the end.

We had a really good day yesterday. We had breakfast with our family and then made the 9 hour trip home from Arkansas. We had a great audio book (We love Harlan Coben and Myron Bolitar! They are two of our favorite traveling companions...) and I had dramamine, so the drive home was not bad at all. We were in Fayetteville over the weekend celebrating Ricky's graduation from the University of Arkansas. Ricky is Sutton's baby brother and we are so proud of him! I will post pictures later this week. In the mean time, be sure to visit Becky's blog, I promise you will be glad you did!

2 comments:

Beck said...

I like Harlan Coben, too! Rick & my dad are also fans! I'm glad it was an okay drive home - we thought of you guys because we were wiped last night...and didn't even think y'all had made it home yet. You are a trooper, Johnna! Fun to be with y'all!

J. Page said...

Rick is the one who got us started on his books...He loaned me some audio books last year. He is the one author Sutton and I both enjoy together so it really makes road trips fun. We can't wait til they start making them into movies.