I almost backed out on doing this, but now that we have these pictures, I am so glad we did it. Sutton and I had not had a professional photograph taken of us since our wedding. We used Sprinkle of Grace Photography and I am so pleased with Crystal's work. She did a great job and it was very affordable- You pay a sitting fee and they give you a disc with all of the edited and unedited images to do with as you wish. It is a great deal! If you are interested, check here to see more of their great work. Here are a few of my favorites...






7 comments:
These are absolutely beautiful!! Priceless!! Thank so much for sharing. You guys look beautiful and will be such great parents. I'm glad you shared that you were on the fence about taking the pictures but are glad you took them. I've wondered about that myself. We can't wait to hear of Miss Q's arrival!
Johnna these pictures are absolutely precious and beautiful! You will have these forever!! What a gift! I am looking forward to seeing you soon- know that you, Quincy and Sutton are in our prayers!! I love you! Chels
Great pics! Can't wait to hear some news! Love, Jess and Family
So beautiful!! Love this photographer's style and glad you have someone with this kind of creative eye in San Angelo for all your future family pics and your scrapbooking!
I LOVE them. You truly glow and I am just so excited for Ms. Q to make her debut. I'm thinking today would be a great day!! Love you guys!
These photographs are AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to hear about Miss Q's arrival. You are going to be such an incredible mom!
I just realized I never left a comment on these beautiful pictures. Ther are amazing. She did a good job but come on ....,she didn't have to do much with such a beautiful couple. Love y'all.
Post a Comment