Friday, November 20, 2009

Work Shower


My sweet Sanofi-Aventis friends had a special Friday lunch for Miss Q and me towards the end of October. We all met at my most favorite lunch spot, Hickory Street Cafe. Even the only guy on our team, Stanley, came and showed up in a pretty pink shirt and tie for the occasion. Also, our friend, Britt, came and brought her baby, Lakely, who I know will be one of Miss Q's friends. Britt has been a constant source of good information and inspiration during the last couple of years as we both began trying to get pregnant about the same time and experienced a few challenges along the way. The shower was alot of fun and I am so thankful that I get to work with such nice people who have also become dear friends over the years.

1 comment:

Jessica Detten said...

I am most impressed by the guy who wore the pink shirt and tie. How sweet is that?!