Well, I finished my long list of thank you notes this morning, so I am now back to my blog...I just feel like I can't get caught up with things lately, but it sure was a relief to mark that off my to do list and drop that big stack in the mail today. Be patient because I am updating pictures all the way back to Thanksgiving! Also, a quick update on the job share situation...Still no news! We were told we should hear something by the end of February, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate your comments and support and hope to update you with good news soon!
2 comments:
Glad you are back!!! I bet it feels great to get those thank you notes done! I'll say some extra prayers for you on the job sharing. Hope y'all are doing well!!
My prayers are with you! I have a friend who just went through the exact same thing--she works at GSK I think its called. Its a shame all these employers make it so hard for women to work part time! I think they lose a lot of good people that way. Good luck, keep us posted:)
Post a Comment