Wednesday, February 3, 2010
MIA...
Sorry for my recent blog absence...I have been busy writing my proposal for job share. We submitted it on Monday night and now we are anxiously awaiting the verdict. I found out that I still had a job on November 30th (the day before Miss Q arrived). This gave us peace going into delivery because there were many people who found out they did not have a job that day...They laid off about 750 people. The bad news for me is that my territory changed dramatically. My goal for a long time has been to job share once we had a baby and fortunately, I have a co-worker that has been wanting the same thing. We are praying the proposal is approved, otherwise I am looking at a lot of time away from San Angelo and many nights on the road. That was fine before Q because Sutton is gone a lot with his work, too, but I have no desire to do that now that she is here. Funny how your priorities change so quickly once you have a baby! Please pray that all the decision makers involved will have an open mind and open heart to this shared working arrangement. We put everything we had into the proposal and we are both tenured reps with a successful working history, so we have done all that we can do. I am also very behind on thank you notes, so that is what I need to finish now. I will be away from the blog until I am done with those and then I will come back full force with lots of pictures and updates. I am realizing I have to set goals in order to get things done around here or I end up wasting entirely too much time on the computer. I was much more efficient when I was working. I appreciate your patience and thank you for reading our blog. See you back here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK, HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT, I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AWAY FROM YOUR ANGEL MORE THAN YOU HAVE TO... LOVE YOU
I'm praying that it all works out!
Carol Bailey
Praying for you guys to get what you asked for with job share - keep us posted!
Post a Comment