Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Christmas Conclusion- 2009
So I am finally going to finish up Christmas and move on to 2010. Once we got back home from all of our holiday travels, we enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of three here at our house. We kept it minimal this year since we had already received the best gift ever on December 1st. For New Year's, we stayed home and for the first time in my life, I was in bed before midnight. We celebrated on Eastern time and went to bed at 11. On New Year's Day, we stayed in our pj's and watched Up and the Hangover and had Black Eyed Pea Soup for supper. It was uneventful but so nice!
Q in her cute Christmas outfit with her first ornament from us. Sutton and I get each other ornaments every year- He gets a plane and I get a snowman. We started this tradition 8 years ago when we were dating and it is always my favorite gift from him. I was able to start Q's collection this year with a sweet Christopher Radko Baby's First Christmas ornament.
It was so neat to finally get to hang a third stocking this year!
Q and Daddy
Q's tree
Our tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment