We had the best Christmas of our lives and it all started the weekend before with the Page side of the family. We hosted Christmas at our house on Friday night for Sutton's dad and his brothers and sister. It was such a fun night just hanging out and enjoying time with each other. I don't think we could have done it 2 weeks after Q's birth without everyone's help. Sutton was awesome and did everything I asked of him. Ashley took care of Q one afternoon so I could grocery shop and run errands. Paul brought an amazing tenderloin and a side dish. Chels brought dessert and Becky and Russ helped with the dishes and serving. All we had to do was host. The best part was after dinner everyone hung outside by the fire and the guys enjoyed their new pipes. Quincy slept through most of the fun. On Saturday night we celebrated with Sutton's aunts and their families with a fun cocktail party at Patty and Randy's. This was the first time we had left Q with a babysitter and though we had fun, all we could think about was wanting to get home to her and then into bed...We were so exhausted at this point!

The guys got pipes in their stockings...

Papa, Daddy, and Q

Russ, Becky, and Davy

The house before everyone arrived...It took me over 2 weeks to finish the tree. We put it up the night before Q was born and I would add a little each day when I could. Sutton helped me finish it up the day everyone arrived.

The table- This is the result of watching lots of HDTV while nursing...I loved the way it turned out.

Most of the Page family minus a few of the little ones.
2 comments:
Okay, if I didn't know it before, now I'm convinced. You are wonder woman! Everything looked so beautiful!
You are so brave to be hosting a holiday with a 2 week old! I'm so impressed! Your Christmas table turned out beautiful....I love seeing other's decor and I LOVE those flower arrangements! You did a great job putting it all together...very pretty.
Post a Comment