Still no news on the baby front, but we'll keep you posted. I know Becky and Julianna are very ready. The heat has been miserable, and I can't even imagine being nine months pregnant in it! Please continue to pray for easy deliveries and healthy babies and moms.
Our week has been hectic, but good. I was worried that it might drag on because alot of the people we love are on vacation and we are stuck here. Our neighbors are in Florida, my partner and good friend is in San Antonio with her family, and my parents are in Alaska on a cruise. The week has really flown by though. I had a good ride-along with my manager on Monday and Tuesday and I am always glad when that goes well. Sutton has had several meetings this week and is actually juggling two tonight. He has a county convention in Abilene on Saturday night, tomorrow night we are having dinner with family, and besides that, our weekend plans are up in the air as we await the birth of the newest Page. Hope everyone is staying cool and having a good week. I should have time to post some fun pics from the past few weeks this weekend, so stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment