Sunday, August 10, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

Kathryn Davy Page was born yesterday at 10:00 a.m. Davy weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and she is beautiful! Davy, Becky, and Russ are doing great. Thanks for all of your prayers. We made a quick trip to Dallas last night after Sutton's meeting in Abilene. We spent the morning with Sutton's family and then we got to meet Davy. She has a full head of dark hair, a sweet face, and she is so dainty. We took pictures, but I am waiting on Sutton to get them downloaded, so check back tomorrow and I should have them up.

On our way home this afternoon we stopped by the Chois' new house in Arlington and had a nice a visit. Allison is growing like a weed. We are excited because Esther and Phil are expecting twins in January! They find out in September what they are having, but I am hoping for girls...I can just imagine Phil with a house full of women:). We are so blessed to have lots of sweet babies in our life!

No comments: