Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FEELING VERY BLESSED

Well, I just had to brag on Sutton tonight. I have had kind of a down week and have not been feeling great, but tonight Sutton just lifted my spirits. I came home to a great meal and an empty dishwasher. He grilled steaks and jalapeno peppers. We have not had a meal together at home in several weeks, so the fact that he also cooked and did the dishes made it that much better. I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man and I thank God for him daily.

On another note, I just finished listening to the Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale and I highly recommend it. In fact, I wish I would have listened to it at the beginning of the week. It is all about the fact that we become what we think about. It was recorded years ago, but the message is still very relevant today. I feel much better tonight after spending time with my sweet husband and listening to this great motivational message. If you are feeling blue, I hope you will check out the Strangest Secret on Itunes. It is only about 40 minutes long. I am going to start listening to it every Monday so that I start my week off in a positive way. Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Johnna,

Thanks for the link to your blog. It is good to know that all is well in San Angelo. Jason and I are expected another baby boy in November, didn't know if you had heard the news from anyone else yet. Take care, Shayla

Aligirl said...

Johnna,
I am so glad that your wonderful husband and great friends made your week end on a high note! Thank you for sharing the pictures of Sydney she is precious. I can't believe how much time has passed. Some time when summer and boating season end I would love to go to dinner with all you girls.
Have an amazing week and talk to you soon! Ali