Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INGRID!

My baby sister, Ingrid, turns 27 today! We are all very excited because she is expecting her first baby in five weeks! This is an old picture. We took it over 2 years ago, but it is one of my favorites. Ing- I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. You are a great sister and a best friend! I love you! P.S. For all of our faithful stalkers, check out Ingrid's new blog, the Tusa Tales.

1 comment:

Jacob and Ingrid said...

Oh man, how I wish I could have one of those "BIG O" margaritas at George's right now! That's torture Johnna. Next time you are here, and when I can drink of course, we are making a special trip out for one of those! Thanks for the post and for helping me to have a great 27th birthday! Love you!