Back in July, Sutton and our good friend, Bryce, went to Red River, New Mexico for a Farm Bureau Field Staff Conference. I had to stay home because of work commitments. They had a great time traveling together and one afternoon the group went rafting. Bryce sent me pictures today that I thought I would share with you. The funny thing is they ran out of individual boats, so they had to raft together in one boat that was jokingly called the "divorce boat", because it must be pretty hard to maneuver with two people. Bryce said it was a good thing that Sutton and I did not have to do this together and apparently it was a little stressful on their relationship that day...At one point, the boat tipped over and Sutton ended up being pushed down the river and Bryce could not find him. It all sounds very dramatic. Anyway, here are the cute pictures of two of my most favorite guys in this world...I am so glad that Sutton and Bryce are so close. I prayed that whoever I married would like Bryce as much as I do...The only problem is now I have to remind Sutton that Bryce was my friend first :).
Monday, August 25, 2008
MY TWO FAVORITE GUYS
Back in July, Sutton and our good friend, Bryce, went to Red River, New Mexico for a Farm Bureau Field Staff Conference. I had to stay home because of work commitments. They had a great time traveling together and one afternoon the group went rafting. Bryce sent me pictures today that I thought I would share with you. The funny thing is they ran out of individual boats, so they had to raft together in one boat that was jokingly called the "divorce boat", because it must be pretty hard to maneuver with two people. Bryce said it was a good thing that Sutton and I did not have to do this together and apparently it was a little stressful on their relationship that day...At one point, the boat tipped over and Sutton ended up being pushed down the river and Bryce could not find him. It all sounds very dramatic. Anyway, here are the cute pictures of two of my most favorite guys in this world...I am so glad that Sutton and Bryce are so close. I prayed that whoever I married would like Bryce as much as I do...The only problem is now I have to remind Sutton that Bryce was my friend first :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment