Our family vacation was alot of fun this year. We stayed at Log Country Cove near Kingsland and our weekend was filled with lots of time in the pool, great meals (including several that the boys prepared and actually cleaned up after), dominoes, a scavenger hunt created by my niece, Laurel, smores, and our first annual talent show. We also had plenty of time just to visit and catch up. One morning we all went walking and we also spent lots of time feeding babies and changing diapers. Here are some fun pictures... I will post the rest of the pictures this weekend.
That looks like so much fun! The cabin is amazing! I might have to get all of the details from you and pass them along to my family...we're hoping to all do something like this next summer! I'm glad you had fun!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! The cabin is amazing! I might have to get all of the details from you and pass them along to my family...we're hoping to all do something like this next summer! I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment