Monday, July 28, 2008
Happy Monday!
I am enjoying a day off at home today. It has been hectic and I apologize for my weeklong absence. We had our POA meeting for work last week and then we had a fun weekend in Eldorado celebrating Grandma Lux's 85th birthday! I hope and pray that if I live to be 85 that I am just like Grandma Lux. She lives independently, farms and ranches, she is the one of the best cooks ever, she is one heck of a 42 player, and she is a wonderful mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sister, and friend! She is a blessing to all who are lucky enough to know and love her. Sutton lived with her in high school and he learned so much about hard work and how to take care of his resources. I will post pictures from the celebration some time this week. Hope you have a great Monday and I will post again soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment