I cannot think of a better way to spend a hot, summer, Saturday afternoon than with your girlfriends watching this movie! I went with my good friends Lori, Ashley, and Susan to see it and we all loved it. It is just a great feel good movie and those are the kind I like best. Pierce Brosnan is in it and he is so adorable! I have always loved him (back to his Remington Steele days). I have never seen the actual show so I did not know the story, but now I can't wait to see it live. Leave a comment if you have seen it and let me know what you thought... Also, I went shopping after we saw the movie and I was thinking it is too bad we can't just break out in song and dance in real life like they do in musicals...:) I almost started singing Dancing Queen in the middle of Target when I was buying the soundtrack.:) I am sure everyone there was glad I didn't! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Mamma Mia
I cannot think of a better way to spend a hot, summer, Saturday afternoon than with your girlfriends watching this movie! I went with my good friends Lori, Ashley, and Susan to see it and we all loved it. It is just a great feel good movie and those are the kind I like best. Pierce Brosnan is in it and he is so adorable! I have always loved him (back to his Remington Steele days). I have never seen the actual show so I did not know the story, but now I can't wait to see it live. Leave a comment if you have seen it and let me know what you thought... Also, I went shopping after we saw the movie and I was thinking it is too bad we can't just break out in song and dance in real life like they do in musicals...:) I almost started singing Dancing Queen in the middle of Target when I was buying the soundtrack.:) I am sure everyone there was glad I didn't! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a blast! So much fun to do with girlfriends. It left me in a feel good mood. Love ya...Ash
I wish I could have been there with you! I have all those songs memorized and would love a nice, air-conditioned afternoon with Colin Firth.
ps: love your new design on the page.
Wish I had gone with you!
Love ya
Jody
Oh you've just got to see the live performance of this musical...one of my favorites! Phil took me to see this in San Francisco on one of our first dates. Everyone in the audience stands up and dances at the very end...very fun!
I've seen it three times now!! I loved it. I LOVE it still. I would go back and see it again tomorrow.
Post a Comment