Monday, July 21, 2008
Monday Blahs
Well, after a great weekend of spending lots of time with friends and family, seeing great movies (Sutton saw Batman yesterday with his uncle), and some relaxing, it was back to the daily grind. The heat got me today and I feel drained tonight. (Also, I did not make it for my early morning walk-sorry Wendy- and I think that may be contributing to my lack of energy. I am trying to get ready to go to San Antonio on Wednesday for our POA meeting. I have prework to do, decorations to prepare, laundry to finish, and about 10 other things on my list that need to be crossed off before I leave Wednesday morning...Instead of getting it done, I am procrastinating a bit. I will be posting the rest of our family vacation pics tonight. Hope everyone is staying cool and that you have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment