Monday, July 14, 2008

Feeling blue...


Today was my first day back from family vacation, and though it was a good day, I am still feeling blue...I am really missing these sweet faces. Most of the time I am happy to come home to my quiet house, but I am missing the laughing, crying, constant chatter...It is just too quiet. We had such a nice family vacation with my parents, all of my sisters, brother-in-laws, and nieces and nephews in one place for 3 days. I will post pictures throughout the week, but this is one of my favorites. We took alot and this is one of the best. You can imagine how hard it was to get all 8 to cooperate at the same time.

1 comment:

Jessica Detten said...

We had a great time, too, Johnna! If you miss those kids, you should go to Wal Mart with us some time. Haha! We love you and please don't be blue! The Dettens