Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Projects

We have been busy this summer with projects around the house. On my birthday, I made a list of 31 things I would like to do before I turn 32 and I have already accomplished several including cleaning out the garage and painting our bedroom. I am slowly but surely getting my school years scrapbooked. I bought a cute kit from Creating Keepsakes and each grade has 4 pages. I really like the way it is turning out and I will post pics of the finished product. I have also gotten all of the birth announcements of my nieces and nephews scrapbooked. I am just about done on my complete photo reorganization based on Stacy Julian's book, Photo Freedom. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has lots of pictures that needed to be organized. I am also working on making exercise a habit, as well as getting up at least 30 minutes earlier during the week with the help of my sweet neighbor, Wendy. Thanks, Wendy, for keeping me accountable! I also set a goal to blog more frequently and I am trying to post at least once or twice a week. I'll keep working on this one. Here are some pics of my various projects...








I have finally gotten these stacks moved into the office. This is an overwhelming project, but I have been flooded by many happy memories that I had forgotten. I am currently on third grade...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your suggested book - Photo Freedom. Being married to a photographer has it's benefits, but I have SIX photo albums of Addison so far crammed full, and she's only 2! With a baby boy due in October (the 16th, when is Ingrid due???), I don't know what I'm going to do with all the pictures!
Email me sometime, I'd love to visit with you about scrapbooking!
mom2addi@aol.com
Your dad hasn't changed a bit, please tell your parents Hi for me.

Cathryne Seelke-Chatmon

J. Page said...

It is great to hear from you! I sent you an e-mail this morning. Thanks for visiting and commenting.