
Tomorrow is our sister in law,
Becky's birthday and I wanted to send her a quick shout out. I am excited because this will be the first time we have ever been able to celebrate the actual day with her. We are so thankful that Becky is part of our family. She is a great sister, wife, mother, counselor, Christian, and friend. She is a blessing to all who are lucky enough to know her. Beck- Hope you have a great one and a year full of blessings! (This pic was taken two years ago on Thanksgiving. This was one of my favorite days spent with
Becky and
Chelsea, drinking coffee and talking in our pj's, shopping, baking, drinking wine, talking around a fire, and listening to music. A perfect day for bonding and girl time...A day I will never forget.)
1 comment:
You are so lucky to get to call her "sister"...I just pretend.
Post a Comment