Since today is the first day of November, I have decided to dedicate my November posts to counting my blessings. My intention is to blog daily about the simple things in life that I am thankful for and to use this blog as a type of gratitude journal (but be patient with me if I miss a day or two here and there...) I am hoping to complete a gratitude layout at the end of the month using my blog entries as the inspiration. The Scrapbook University group is doing a November daily book, but I don't want to overload myself with another project, so this is my way of "playing along". I hope you enjoy the blog this month and that it also inspires you to think of all of the blessings in your life at the moment.
.jpg)
To start off the month, I am very thankful for my job and the chance to work with my partner, Denise. Today is her birthday and I am hoping she is having a fabulous day. We have worked together for over 4 years, and in that time she has not only been a great partner, but she has become one of my best friends and almost like a sister. She is one of the first people I call when something goes wrong and she is always there to listen, support, and offer perspective. She has seen me at my absolute worst and still seems to like me just the same. She has shown me how important it is to balance work and life and she is amazing at both. Happy Birthday, D-Hope it is a great one!
2 comments:
I love the sign. Where did you get such a great idea?
Totally forgot about this until I saw yours.
Jody
What a great idea! Love your blog background.
Post a Comment