I am thankful today that we live in a country where we have the right to vote. I voted on Friday and Sutton voted this morning. We did what we could do- I hope you did too. Tonight we are praying for the future of our country.
I took the picture yesterday on my drive between Colorado City and Snyder. You might remember this post from August... I love that someone takes time out of their life to decorate this little patch of trees on the side of the road for each season. I look forward to that drive every month because I never know what the sign is going to say and it always makes me smile. The sign this month fits perfectly into my November gratitude project. I am thankful to that anonymous person for always making my day and for reminding me that even the smallest things can make a difference.
2 comments:
I agree with you about this area!
Amen!! We have so much to be thankful for and even if the election was not as we had hoped...we are blessed to live in a country that we do have a say and that we can openly pray for our leaders.
Post a Comment