Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend at Home


Today I am thankful for a weekend at home with time to catch up and piddle around the house, time to cook, and time spent with Sutton. We have not had a weekend like this in a long time, and it has been good for my mind and soul to just be home and relax. I feel caught up and ready to face the week ahead.

I made homemade chicken and dumplings last night out of Cooking Light magazine. They were good, but I still haven't found the perfect recipe. If you have one you would like to share, please leave a comment. We would really appreciate it! For some reason yesterday we were both craving really good chicken and dumplings, and I searched all of my cookbooks and clipped recipes, and this was the best I could do with what I had on hand.

No comments: